Saturday, January 9, 2016

Week 4, MTC

So. You get to the MTC and they're like here come with me! Alright! Here's your name tag, a room key, some papers, an envelope, and some other stuff! How are you doing!? Oh you're going Spanish speaking? HERE HAVE SOME MORE STUFF! Oh yea! And here are your books, and more books and here's your room! You'll meet your companion in a few! BYE! 

Now I am on week 5. I have one more week here at the MTC and then I'm off to Argentina. I leave January 25 at 8:30 am. I stop in Georgia and then get on another big fat international plane to Buenos Aires. I'll be there the next day at 9:25 am or something like that in the morning! THEN! I get on a bus and take a super de duper long drive all the way up to my mission in Posadas! 

Ok,

I'M GOING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR 700+ DAYS IN JUST A FEW WEEKS! I'M FREAKING OUT! I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T WRITE THE LOUDNESS I HAVE MADE THROUGH THIS EMAIL! So caps lock will suffice for now. Anyways, I LOVE THIS! I saw Elder Pinkston here! He's going to be here for a little while.

I feel the presence of God's hand in my life Every, Single, Day. Man... If only I could share this feeling with other people... OH WAIT! 9 DAYS!

Thank you all so much for emailing me! I love hearing from vosotros! (I can't use vosotros when I'm talking to people in Argentina) 

Love you guys! I have one more email session before I leave so EVERYONE GET EXCITED FOR ME AND EMAIL ME STUFF! Haha!

P.S. I losed my camera. Lo siento para no picturas....... Yo tendré uno más..

P.S.S. I LOVE THE FOOD HERE if anyone wanted to know. INFINITE CHOCOLATE MILK!
--
Elder Stephen Horton
Argentina Posadas Mission

Back Row (L to R): Elders Horton and Bezzant. 2nd Row: Elder ?, Elder Meek? Elder Cassel?. 3rd Row: Elder ?, Elder ?, Elder Scott, Elder Noble. Front Row. Sister Shickedanz, Sister Foutz, Sister Sanchez, Sister Kingsford.

Elder Horton's MTC district includes all the people that shared a Spanish classroom 12 hours a day for six weeks.  His full MTC district included four elders bound for Posadas, Argentina.  The other elders and sisters were either going to other missions in Argentina or stateside Spanish-speaking missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment