Monday, January 2, 2017

55th Week Out, Week 7 Montecarlo "The action you put behind your faith."

Yogurt is spelled without a T here :)

Hello everyone! ITS ME!I`M BACK! I`d just like to start off with a question: has anyone noticed that all of my apostrophes are like backwards? I don`t know where the regular one is! Haha! But yea, I`m in 2017 over here! Did anyone else hit 2017 over there too? :)

I`m still in Montecarlo. Still with about 0 investigators. Just kidding, we have like some really good ones! One of which may get baptized this month. Super neat. New Years was really fun. We played chess... I lost.. :) I think Elder Ayala just cheated me. I also made donut holes! I fried them and made a glaze out of milk and sugar.

I bought a watermelon. Yea.   And I ate it all.
I like watermelon 😂




LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I am without words today. Currently I am studying talks from BYU on random topics. I think that may be against the mission rules but THEY`RE LEADERS IN THE CHURCH. So yea.

Here is a picture of my last zone. Lot`s of them got sent elsewhere this transfer. This was our open house day. With The Svecs.


I've never been so anxious to choose the right in my whole life. I honestly get overwhelmed at times because I just want to do EVERYTHING, right now. Like I don`t know how to describe it.

I am very pleased with the person I am currently. Not only who I am, but who I would like to be. Not the image of someone else, but ME. The person I was in the Premortal life. I love studying. I love learning. 

I`m just fluffing up the email, thinking about what I should say. BUT I`VE GOT IT NOW:

In Montecarlo I have noticed a simple theme reacurring. And it has to do with Pride. Or being seen of men. People here go to church to show people they are intelligent. That they are "Good Folks" that do the right things. And are going to recieve "Salvation."

Oh my goodness gracious PLEASE, if I could speak unto everyone here in Montecarlo like Jesus in the deserts:

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

 2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

 4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

But now I`m going to turn this on myself. A lot of the time I look at who I am. And what I say to people. I always feel like I don`t know. Like I need to humble myself more, and hold my tongue because I`m not a know-it-all. I don`t want to judge people. I don`t want to get in other people`s way... I am always saying things about myself that look like I`m boasting. Like "I`m learing this and I`m learning that." "Look at me" "look at me." And it makes me feel like I`m really doing that. When really I`m not trying to boast of myself. I`m not sounding a trumpet as I do mine alms.

And I know Satan just wants me to feel that way. He doesn`t want my colors to shine.

He was there when Joseph Smith prayed. And he had bound his tongue. Because Satan has that power. We cannot let him bind our tongues. Do not give into the power of Satan. He doesn`t want you to feel smart. He doesn`t want you to speak up. He doesn`t want you to bring light out into the lives others.

I testify as a Representative of Jesus Christ that we are currently counting down to the last day. And there we will be hanging only by the grace of God, and the Atonement of Jesus Christ. All things that are not sealed by the holy spirit of promise will end.

But all things that are sealed: Temple marriages, eternal families, covenants, and every blessing that comes from obeying the commandments of God will be multiplied 100 times if we are righteous. And just do our best! Not just our best, not just what we are suppose to do because it says it! But to the magnifying of your calling, and righteous works. Everyone can do it. It only depends on your willingness. And the action you put behind your faith.

If you don`t understand me, because I don`t. Just know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the very kingdom of God on earth. And YES we are in the last days. SO HURRY UP AND DO IT RIGHT! Haha!

Impressions of Montecarlo:
lots of people die here(just in Montecarlo) during the holidays... (sorry for ending on that)

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK ALL YOU PAVOS!😁 ha

No comments:

Post a Comment