Monday, August 29, 2016

36th Week Out, Santa Rita - Paraguay Week 7, "New Companion, Elder Madder"

Elder Horton here! What is going on!

I can`t put question marks so I`m not going to make questions! I tried to make a question with my first line but it didn`t work so yea..

HEY not much to say, so little time! That`s actually a lie, I have so much to say. I have a new companion, his name is Elder Madder, legit. We work really well together. He`s helping me exercise better in the morning... HA! Greatness :)

One thing I would like to let everyone know is that I love this mission thing. I hope all you kids out there choose to serve a mission. It`s absolutely amazing. I have found many treasures that will be with me the rest of my life.

I would like to just say

That God doesn`t exist, if this church is not true. I am putting everything on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Because God does exist, and he guides this church everyday. I hope everyone of you is continually looking in the Book of Mormon and making questions.

Because the Book is always going to ask you to ask Heavenly Father if it`s true. So people, continue to read the book, and when you finish it, ask again. And then start over.

LOVE YOU ALL!

I can`t send pictures, having trouble with cards and pin drives. I`ll try to send next time.

Impressions of Santa Rita:
I can actually speak basic Portuguese now, so Brennen, get wrecked. I learned your language in 2 transfers. :) (That was so prideful, sorry)

















No comments:

Post a Comment