Monday, June 6, 2016

25th Week Out, Jardin America Week 18, "New Companion ELDER SALVA TIERR from Tucuman"

OOOOOH YES! WE´RE BACK!

Hello, my goodness how are you all?

My week has just been getting better and better, we´re going to have a baptism this Saturday! Her name is Guadalupe! She is the daughter of Cristina, the person we recently baptized! She is 16 and has a kid! It was something she really struggled with in the beginning because she thought that her baby was a sin, and she had to repent of it. We first changed the fact that her baby is NOT A SIN! I felt so bad when she said that. She is doing wonderful now! After a while of teaching her and her mom. She finally is going to get baptized! SO THAT´S WONDRFUL!
We had to say bye to Elder Irala and Sister Fox! Sister Fox is on the left

I have 6 baptisms right now, this will be my 7th. I have been so blessed to be in an area that the Lord has been preparing for his church! I HOPE I FIND EVERYONE! I´ve got just about 7 in this one little area. I´ve got another 3 families that are looking really really good! In total its like 20 people that are going to be baptized!

OH MY GOSH! I totally had transfers I forgot! My entire district and friends left me. I´m with like all new people. Everyone that was awesome left from this mission, and or went to Paraguay. I am now like the only one in Misiones that is sort of veteran. I have been with all the old missionaries. BUT NOW THEY´RE ALL GONE! I got a bunch of random people now.

It´s weird, I don´t like transfers... I get super de duper attached to the people I´m with! But I´ve been in the same area for like all of my mission, so we will see where that goes. I´m with someone named ELDER SALVA TIERRA! He is from Tucuman, but his family lives in Rosario Santa Fe! HE IS SUPER LEGIT! I LOVE HIM! He can speak English really well! Which is awesome because I have an English class here in Jardín! He is 19 years old, and he has the same amount of time on the mission as I do! Just I have like another month of MTC that he does.

ANYWAYS! I feel like I´m writing super boringly right now! WHAT THE HECK IS UP MY Bros!

I´ve been learning how to cook stuff, I don´t know the name of anything that we´ve been making
but its really good. Like we have been doing stuff like pizza, and stuff that is kind of like pizza but we like roll the thing together! OH MY GOSH BISHOP GULDEN I HAVEN´T TRIED YOUR RECIPE YET! It´s literally right next to all of my cooking stuff. So I´ll try to do it at some point. The chicken here is really weird, so I have to look for a way to do it.

I have actually invented orange bars, and peach bars now. Using the recipe I have found for lemon bars. We´re going to try other weird fruits pretty soon here. ( I actually don´t like anything but lemon... All the Argentinians like it.. So i have to make it for them..)

I am loving Jardín América! Nothing really new to my missionaryness. I´ve been getting into a routine I guess, but when I teach and proselyte it is always different! Well, I guess there are things that don´t change, like getting up in the morning, and all the nececidades.

Wow if you have not started studying the scriptures! Wo ho!!! Let me tell you a little thing about the gospel. If you want ANYTHING... wow I can´t even like... You just need to read. I don´t need to explain anything! 

YOU GOTTA READ THE THING that our whole church stands upon.

I love everyone! 

I hope I get to shake your hand one day and look you in the eyes and exhort you with all my soul to believe in Christ. If I don´t get the opportunity whoever you are, I wish you the best of luck!

Impressions of Jardín América:
I don´t think I´ve ever really been as close to God as I am now, and it just keeps going up. SO my impression is that I began my ministry as a disciple of the Lord in Jardín América! I don´t have to be an Apostle to have a testimony of Jesus Christ!  :)


Bunch of Elder's During T

My Zone Leader Elder Chrstensen


We got a Bunk Bed!








No comments:

Post a Comment