Monday, December 5, 2016

51st Week Out, Montecarlo - Week 3, "366.. 365.. 364.. 363..... 358!!!! What? Stop that."

Who is counting? Not me? what?

TODO BIEN MIS QUERIDos? YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME WHEN I SAY THIS> I have less than a year left. Do you know what that means? OHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS GOOD ON THIS EARTH.

I'm ready. For work. Lets do this.

Basically I would like to accelerate now. Not in the time division, but the amount of work and of myself I would like to give to the Lord. I think Im going to just up all of those levels and see what happens. Because Im running out of time. YOU CANT DO IT ALLIN 2 YEARS! I have noticed that one begins to see the end. And in that moment it is SO EXCITING. So they tend to want to up all levels of power so they can go out with a bang. Or at least thats what THIS race car is going to do.

Anyways, WOW I HAVE BEEN OUT HERE A LONG TIME! What the heck is going on? I remember my first days. Maybe I should just say it: time flies on the mission. YES I know all yall have said that, and everyone here on the mission says it too! But Im just going to add my testimony to that pool of stuff, and say that YES IT DOES GO BY FAST!

Im really really happy. In fact, many of the members here stop me when I am talking to tell me that I have a really exciting feel when I talk. Its like giving candy to a kid already on the sugar-high! I love the mission! I love where I am. Sometimes I feel like I am not doing enough because all of my ability is being wasted on contacting and being rejected.. It really sucks, I cant describe it. Like OH! Example>>

When I was in like the 4th grade I had a teacher named Miss Kneff. She was super young and so I may just blame it on that for the reason she couldn't put up with me. But I was a person back in the day that had NO SHAME! Everything was funny to me, I would try to make everyone laugh. So basically I talked a lot, and was very loud. One day my teacher had us all get up and we were waiting to leave out the door. But we all talked and stuff while waiting. And I was on a roll trying to get my friend to laugh. When I realized no one else had continued talking.

In that moment, everyone was looking at me, and I looked at Miss Kneff in the eyes as she told me to > SHUT UP... You are SO ANNOYING! (now maybe I am just ignorant, and I really needed that because I was being super distracting, and I needed to know what its like on the other side of the people, who I am being obnoxious to)

BUT>

That day forward, my life was different. I actually made a decline in my outgoing attitude. I dislike thinking of that day even now. But I will go back and visit her one day. Im going to give her the biggest smile and hug. Maybe that will do me better.

But yea, some of the back story to Elder Stephen Horton.

Im great now though 😁🌋

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

Impressions of Montecarlo>
The President of the Branch here, absolutey loves us. He felt like it was a bad decision president Svec made to take out BOTH of the Elders that were here. But He has noticed that we work hard, and he cried in front of us telling us of how much he needed Elders like us to come. Major boost for his batteries!
(we shall see what happens)



No comments:

Post a Comment