Monday, April 4, 2016

16th Week Out, Jardin America Week 10, "I Love General Conference...IT`S LIKE CHRISTMAS ON THE MISSION!"

¡Hola familia y amigos!

How`s it going everyone! This week we are just plowing through new investigators and fighting armies of spiders!

SO! I had an amazing experience with a spider this week. I have a video but it`s WAY TOO LONG to send so we`re gonna have to wait 2 years on that one!
IT WAS SO FLIPPING BIG I DIE!

Lot`s of regular missionary stuff this week!

I LOVE CONFERENCE! IT`S LIKE CHRISTMAS ON THE MISSION! I wish it was like all day long for a week! 

Especially loved Elder Holland`s closing remarks! And Mervin Arnold`s talk. I Don`t know if that is his name but I totally saw him at the MTC and he gave a talk to us during that time!

Sorry about photos! I`m working on it. Lot`s of pictures of Elder Eddenfield touching dogs. He loves the little dogs.

Hey! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY EMAILS! I`ll get back to you all in a week! 

Impressions of Jardìn Amèrica:
  • Chipa is my favorite thing in the whole wide world! It`s just bread and cheese. But WE BUY FROM EVERYONE SELLING CHIPA!

ELDER HORTON listening to conference from the Mission Home in Posadas
(186th LDS General Conference)

No comments:

Post a Comment