Monday, April 11, 2016

17th Week Out, Jardin America Week 11, "My Companion is Going Home Back to Cali, I will be Training and the Newest DL"

OK! LET´S JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL HERE FOR A SECOND!
You´RE NEVER GOING TO GUESS WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO ME!
So It is the end of this Translado (Transfer) and I´m about to say goodbye to Elder Eddenfield! He´s going to be back in Sacramento, CA on Wednesday!
OK NOW ABOUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY! ( I can´t wait anymore!)
I´m going to be having a kid. His name is Elder Garrido! I´M TRAINING A MISSIONARY!? HE ONLY SPEAKS SPANISH BECAUSE HE´S FROM CHILE! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?
I have like 4 months now? But like 3 ish barely in the field! And I´M ALREADY TRAINING SOMEONE FROM CHILE!? I can´t even talk to him! That´s ok though! FAITH RIGHT!?

Yes, and not only that I will be made DISTRICT LEADER! So basically my life just got a LOT LOT HARDER!
Ok, maybe not harder, just FUNNER! Yes I´m going to use that grammar. I´m typing on a Spanish keyboard, get over it! :)

I´M FLIPPING OUT! I Will start sending pictures next week, I have found a gadget thing that´s going to help me!
BUENO! Thank you all for being awesome and reading my emails! Talk to you all next week!

Impressions of Jardín América:
I´ve been impressed to tell you all that I have been starting to use a new phrase! It´s called BAJAR LA CAÑA! (Drop cane!) I love it. Hah! Bye!


Our Meeting House in Jardin America

Just Another Day of Finding People in Jardin America...
Its Really Beautiful Here...
Araucaria Tree that only exist in this part of the world and a little tiny place near Australia.
They produce pine nuts 3 inches long and are very good to eat.

Love the Families in Jardin America


Our District while I am in Jardin America

Out in the rain and my tie decided to battle with my white shirt...!


No comments:

Post a Comment