Monday, March 21, 2016

14th Week Out, Jardin America Week 8, "Changed Apartments and 16 People at Church"

HEY Y`ALL!

Can I just say; I dislike this keyboard I am using, sorry if there are spelling errors! Ha!

So! I`m just locking in now on my mission. It`s kind of like a car, I`m all buckled in and I know where I`m going. I`m just picking up speed. Elder Eddenfield says it`s going to go by so fast! I keep telling him no.

We had a goal of getting 40 people in the church this last week. WE ALMOST GOT IT! We were just missing about 24 people. Yea we had 16 in the capilla! That`s including me and my companion! I don`t know what happened but were going to find out this week where the leak is! We have one investigator who apparently may be the best investigator I have ever found. According to my companion.

She is 17 and her name is Elizabeth. We just found here one day trying to teach her sister but she was not at her house that day. She just walked up and was like "¿¡Què hacen ustedes!?" Which means What do you guys do!? 
And then she came to church every single Sunday for the past 6 weeks. And she studies every day in the Book of Mormon. She apparently got a Doctrine and Covenants somehow. A gospel doctrine booklet. She has a freaking FAITH IN CHRIST book too which she hasn`t started reading! Which I actually hope she doesn`t start reading it yet. She has too much deep doctrine already.  She seems to be doing fine with it all which is amazing. We have already gotten her baptismal interview all done and she now wants to go and be amisionera for the church!

Basically, my companion said that she is a "Golden Investigator" She wants my old companion Elder Evans to baptize her, and me to confirm her into the church and give here the Holy Ghost! I`M SO NERVOUS! I barely can speak this language. And I have to give her a blessing! I`ve done it once already with that first family we baptized but I still get nervous! Haha!

We got a new apartment today! Literally we just showed up and the guy was like yea! NO contract, just move in, whenever you want! Today if you can! So we got the office Elders to bring their truck down and we moved everything today! I`m SUPER TIRED! And I`ve never seen a more filthy fridge in my life. The bottom of it had things from the unseen world!

I`m writing so much! Sorry!

If anyone has seen Paul, Mark or Blake! I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR EMAILS YOUNG MEN! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL THEM TO EMAIL ME! THANK YOU!!!!! 

Ha! Love you guys! I hope every day just gets better and better for all of you!

A great desert over here...its like a chocolate covered oreo double stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment