Monday, March 14, 2016

13th Week Out, Jardin America Week 7, "The Joy of a Good Companion...Alma 27:16-17"

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GOLLY GOSH!

BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE...I KID YOU NOT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

My new companion is Elder Eddenfield. We are probably the exact same person. Except he has one more month left on his mission. I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT HE IS! I can`t even express the happiness I feel! WAIT OK! So there is a verse in Alma (27:16-17) when Ammon is like coming back from converting Lamanites! He sees Alma the younger and it then begins to describe how Ammon fell to the floor and experienced joy beyond like the comprehension of man. THAT`S HOW I FEEL! We just wreak havoc on everyone! Every single day! Elder Eddenfield lives in Sacramento, CA, really close to San Francisco. He is the GREATEST SINGER ON THIS PLANETA! What the heck.

We have been inviting everyone to church! Only 3 came though! Haha! Well, including the members. But they`re always there, so yea. I love every day. EVERY SINGLE day my goodness. We`re starting an English class now. We will see how that goes this Wednesday.

Nothing really new this week I guess. yea.

I`m starting to get used to the mish. Everything is becoming a routine, but with Elder Eddenfield I can see what type of missionary I want to be. I am totally leading lessons now. (Yea I`m awesome)

THERE WAS THIS GUY! OH MY GOODNESS! Ok when I was on my way to Posadas with Elder Eddenfield. We were sitting at the bus stop, and there was this guy across the street who was standing in the middle of the grass just talking to himself. He literally just stayed there the whole time. It was like15:00 since we saw him. We went to a baptism of some of Elder Eddenfield`s investigators, and we came home super late like 23:50 late. AND THAT MAN WAS STILL STANDING THERE! The next day we were walking to another appointment AND HE WAS STILL STANDING. AND TALKING! What the goodness. So we went over and I tried to give him a Book of Mormon. He didn`t want it. OH well...

I MISS YOU ALL! Thank you for reading! HAVE THE BEST WEEK OF YOUR LIFE EVERYONE!

Interesting about the Posadas Mission:
There are 3 languages in my mission. Castellano, Portuguese, and Guaddani. I don`t know how to spell the last one, BUT HOLY GOODNESS IT IS SO WEIRD!

Ok....so the fan wiped out my food prep here!

Great Paperweight...cow hoofs.



No comments:

Post a Comment