Monday, March 6, 2017

63rd Week Out, Week 15 Montecarlo "Psalm 8:4"

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What up!? Right then! Estoy Sano, Estoy Vivo, y Estoy Feliz!

Otra cosa más!? NI IDEA! I have about 2 weeks left in this transfer. I believe my next area may be my last. And I'm SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THAT OK!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I AM GOING RAIN GOSPEL FROM THE SKY!

I FEEL LIKE ISAIAH IN 2 NEPHI 7:8

But hello. As of today I have no super legit report. Other than the fact that I am SO READY for this week and I will win.

A thought:

Page 127 I believe, in the Preach my Gospel manual 3 - 
"The Lord has invested much in you"

The Lord has invested MUCH in me by bringing me out here. To be in a state of complete and utter learning. From understanding to wisdom. Intelligence to knowledge. OH HOW SWEET THE FRUIT of this work is. I tell you!

WHY!?

Well, I don't know. But as I have been given much,

I too must give.

Impressions of MonteCarlo:
I don't like spanish keyboards! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment