Monday, September 11, 2017

87th Week Out, Week 7 Garupa "10 WEEKS LEFT!"

I don't have a lot of time! So I'm just going to say hi, and I hope all you guys are ready for General Conference coming up! It's going to BE THE MOST AWESOME OF THE AWESOME CONFERENCES! Because

It's my last one EVER during my time as a missionary! 10 WEEKS LEFT!

I love to be a missionary!

Here's a story:

A man goes to get his haircut! The barber is an atheist. The man is a member of the church! The barber is a good talker so they talk a LOT. They talk about politics, about the world, about history, about life in general. And then they get onto the theme about God. The barber says:

"I don't believe in God."

The man asked him why. He said "There are so many people in the world who suffer, with earthquakes and other disasters, even to unjust governments and drugs and other sorts of problems. I can't see that God can exist because of these things."

Then the man thought, and he responded, "Well.. You know what? I don't believe in Barbers."

The barber thought (how could this be?) And the man spoke again and said, "I see many people walking around outside with horrible hair! They suffer having their hair looking bad and different forms of weird shaped hair! People are in the street and can't afford their hair cuts and so they sit in their poor hair just like that."

Then the barber said, "But I am here! I am a barber! I can cut their hair! They just need to come to me !"

And thus the man helped the barber understand how to come to the knowledge of God.

We need to come unto Him, to know that He is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment