Monday, July 10, 2017

78th Week Out, Week 14 Puerto Iguazu "O Meu Goodness!"

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The world goes round even when you're not there. Do we have flying cars yet? Robot butlers? Has chocolate milk made it on tap yet? What's happening on the front page of society? What are the cameras aiming at?

What's college like? What's my eternal companion doing? What kind of car will I drive? What's my next calling? Who are my children? How many will I have? Who are my ancestors that I am so blessed by?

What's going to happen in 20 years? Can I watch Chitty-Chitty-bang-bang on Netflix now? Have they brought back the Jetsons on television? What's it like to live on top of a super tall building looking over a huge city evey morning?

I know what this is. Endure to the end. It's fun.

Something that has helped me a lot this week is this phrase "Let the peaceful, happy moments roll!" 

Worry not: D&C 43:34-35

34 Hearken ye to these words. Behold, am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. Treasure these things up in your hearts, and let the solemnities of eternity rest upon your minds.
35 Be soberKeep all my commandments. Even so. Amen.













No comments:

Post a Comment